There is a confusing array of insurance arrangements. The first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
* Is there an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) available to me?
* Do I need authorization?
* What is my deductible and has it been met?
* How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
* How much do you pay for an out-of-network provider?
* Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?
* Is primary care physician approval required?
Please check with your insurance coverage, I will need any authorization documents and carrier phone numbers required by your plan by your first visit.
I am happy to work an out-of-network arrangement if possible and I am also open to making arrangements with other insurance plans.
I currently have a working relationship with the following insurance plans, please note that for many you will have to go through your employer to get the correct information. These links will open in a new window or tab.